For organisations delivering services in West Cumbria, delivered over two sessions (14 & 29 March).
Two online Zoom sessions delivered by Dodd & Co Accountants, which encompass the following areas:
- A brief history and discussion of the government’s Making Tax Digital (MTD) legislation and how this may impact on an organization.
- Recent ‘real life’ cases from the charity commission.
- Using cloud software to comply with MTD guidelines.
- Benefits of the cloud for charitable organizations.
- Considering digital platforms to promote an organization or event.
- A practical demonstration of the most popular cloud software packages.
Participants should attend both sessions – 14 & 29 March, 10am-12noon.
These sessions are funded by Copeland Community Fund and Spark (Transforming West Cumbria).