The Spark Programme is funded through The Transforming West Cumbria (TWC) Programme
as part of Sellafield’s SiX (Social impact Multiplied) Programme
Spark is a bespoke programme of support available to both existing social enterprises or budding social entrepreneurs based in either Allerdale or Copeland. It aims to inspire, encourage and nurture by:
- Raising awareness of social enterprise and the vital opportunities it can create.
- Empowering people who think creatively about social problems and support them to develop their personal vision and drive to consider enterprise-based
- Supporting the growth of vibrant social enterprises – from bright ideas to existing enterprises.
- Supporting the development of a vibrant social enterprise sector, where social entrepreneurs and community activists flourish and communities benefit
through the implementation of sustainable, locally embedded
- Creating networking and business mentoring opportunities to help provide continuing support over the medium-long term.
The programme offers 3 Levels of support:
Level 1 – THINK IT
Support to aspiring entrepreneurs and community activists to help understand the concept of social enterprise and consider it as a new business model.
Level 2 – TRY IT
1-2-1 tailored support and development grants for new and existing social enterprises to help trial and test new ideas or services.
Level 3 – GROW IT
1-2-1 tailored support and development grants and loans for existing social enterprises to help increase impact and build sustainable business models.
To apply for support through the programme, download, save and complete an application form:
If you’d like more information about the Spark Programme and how to access the support available:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07817 609302
The Spark Programme is delivered in partnership with: